Search Knowledge Base Articles
Activities of the Association
The main aim of the Association is to promote the subject of veterinary orthopaedic and traumatology by means of continuing education.
The objectives of the Association are:
- orthopaedic and traumatological education of members and non-members;
- encouraging the members to pursue original investigations and clinical researches and to contribute to the veterinary literature;
- cooperation with other organizations working on the same field of the science;
- encouraging the members of the Association to cooperate among each other,
- establishing the close contacts with Veterinary Orthopaedic Societies and other organizations working on the same field of the science;
- recognition of individuals, both members and non members who have achieved individual distinction in the fields of veterinary orthopaedics and traumatology or who have given outstanding service to the society.
The activities to achieve the above written objectives are:
- to organize workshops, seminars, professional meetings;
- to participate in other professional meetings held on veterinary orthopaedic and traumatology science;
- to provide education on veterinary orthopaedic and traumatology for members and non members of the Association;
- to publish scientific researches in professional magazines and on the web.